Bulletproof Toughened Tempered Safety Glass Hollow Solid Acid Etched Glass
|Place of Origin:||CHANGSHU CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PIECE|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing|
|Delivery Time:||25 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||8000 PIECE MONTH|
|Name:||Tempered Glass Railing||Size:||Custom Design Availble|
|Usage:||Glass Railing, Balcony||Minimum Size:||90*90|
|Color:||Clear,Ultra Clear, Grey, Light Grey|
Tempered Glass Panels,
Entry Door Glass Inserts
Toughened Glass glass 2264 2248 0848 Hollow, Solid Acid Etched Glass, Bulletproof
Advantage of Tempered Glass
1. Safety: if breakage occurs the glass breaks up
into small, cubical fragements, which are not threatening to human.
2. Stronger resistance to thermal breakage than
annealed or heat strengthened glass
3. 4-5 times stronger than annealed glass of the
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of
5. Sizes are produced per customer request, once tempered, cannot be cut down
Applicatuion of Tempered Glass
1. Places where safety glass is required by laws and regulations
2. Windows or other areas in a building
3. Glass balustrade and escalator side panels
4. Windows of motor vehicles, boats and ships
5. Glass table tops and shelves, interior decorations and furniture, places exposed to thermal impact
Tempered glass is made from float glass. After heated to its softening point, float glass is cooled rapidly and homogeneously so that the glass surface gets compressive stress. In the cooling process, the external part of tempered glass is rapidly cooled and solidified, while the internal part is cooled slowly. So, when the internal part keeps on cooling and shrinking, compressive stress forms in the glass surface and tensile stress inside, so as to improve the strength and the thermal stability of glass.
1. High strength: Compared with ordinary glass of the same thickness, tempered glass has 3-5 times higher flexural strength and impact strength. For the strongest tensile stress is in the center of glass panel rather than in the glass surface, tempered glass is hard to break under the some load.
2. Safety: The compressive stress improves the strength of tempered glass, so that the glass is not easily broken when attacked. Even if it is broken under load, the cullet is tiny and obtuse, and causes no harm to human bodies.
3. Heat shock resistance: Compared with ordinary glass of the same thickness, tempered glass has 3 times higher heat shock resistance. It can bear the temperature changing from 220°C-250°C, while ordinary glass bears only 70°C-100°C. As it can resist some sudden change of temperature, tempered glass plays an important role in fire resistance for a short time when a fire breaks out.
Customers' designs are also accpetable.
we believe that the excellent quality .first class service ,which will surely satisfied you!
we are sincerely expenting business talks with all customers!
Home’s sliding doors are available in a wide range of configurations and colors to suit any design application, offering double the entry width of normal doors. Quality design and construction adds strength, excellent security and durability for years of effortless use.
|Tempered Glass Information|
Tempered glass is one of two kinds of safety glass regularly used in applications in which standard glass
could pose a potential danger. Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does
not break into sharp shards when it fails. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme
heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.