16-30 Mm Decorative Glass Window Panels , Theft Proof Translucent Glass Panels
|Place of Origin:||CHANGSHU CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PIECE|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing|
|Delivery Time:||25 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||10000 PECEC MONTH|
|Function:||Keep Warm Artist Thermal Insulation Sound Insulation||Size:||Custom Design Availble|
|Caming Available:||Brass, Nickel, Patina.||Application:||Building|
Energy Saving Glass,
Insulated Glass Panels
The advantages of energy efficient windows are:
- Energy cost savings. Energy efficient windows reduce energy costs by eliminating the need to overcompensate for air leakage and entry during both the summer and winter months. Possible savings in climates with a significant heating season range from 11 to 24 percent. Savings depend on the condition of the window and type. Savings in climates that mainly require cooling range from 7 to 31 percent.
- Less condensation. Low-E glass is protected by a thin layer of metal. This type of glass repels condensation that can cause frost to build up on windows. When frost collects on windows, the room feels colder, which will require extra heating.
- Better comfort. Energy efficient windows are constructed to eliminate drafts. Drafty windows are one of the most common complaints when it comes to older, non-energy efficient windows. Cold glass creates uncomfortable drafts as air next to the window cools and drops to the floor. This creates a movement pattern that feels drafty and increases heat loss.
- Lower HVAC costs. By protecting the home against leaks, drafts, and condensation, energy efficient windows help reduce peak heating and cooling loads. This allows homeowners to install smaller heating and cooling systems, which cost less.
- Increased light and views. Energy efficient windows don’t require tinting in order to perform. Tinting can reduce visible light and obstruct views.
- Less damage to furniture. The sun’s harmful rays can fade artwork, paper, fabric, carpet, and wood. Energy efficient coatings on glass reduce ultraviolet (UV) rays by up to 75 percent.
- The only disadvantage of energy efficient windows is cost. Energy efficient windows cost more than other windows initially. However, the amount saved on heating and air conditioning bills will offset the cost in four to six years.
Examining Energy Efficient Windows: Advantages and Disadvantages
Energy efficient windows are designed to keep cold air out and warm air in. These types of windows are multiple-glazed and they have low-E coatings. High quality edge spacers and frames are also commom with energy efficient windows. The advantages of energy efficient windows outweigh the disadvantages, but the downside to energy efficient windows is still worth mentioning.
|Normal size||5mm+Air+5mm,6mm+Air+6mm,8mm+Air+8mm, etc.|
|Color:||Clear glass or Tinted glass|
|1. Energy Saving: For the low heat conductibility of the sealed air between the glass, the insulated glass can reduce heat transfer from inside to outside. Therefore, it can save energy by 30%-50%.|
2. Smooth and flat surface and good vision
3. Excellent optical performance
4. Stable chemical properties
5. Flexible size specifications, minimizing cutting loss
6. Substrata for each level of glass processing.
7.No dewing in low temperatures
|Applications:||Widely used in all kinds of curtain wall of building ,indoor partition or refrigerator|