70% Transmittance Kitchen Cabinet Glass Oxygenation Heat Resistant
|Place of Origin:||CHANGSHU CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||8000 piece month|
|Caming Available:||Brass, Nickel, Patina.||Electroplating:||Chrome, Black Chrome, Satin Nickel|
Custom Cabinet Doors Glass,
Frosted Cabinet Glass
colorful window glass 22"*36 " Oxygenation resistance, brass, Modern style, unique Heat resistant
Now we can supply a comprehensive range of 18mm-20mm building glass for doors including door glass, beveled glass, wrought iron glass, colorful art glass, clear or colored patterned glass etc.
Welcome to visite our factory if possible,Any question, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at anytime, I will give you the best rate with best service.
building decorative glass for doors
1. Material: strong tempered glass, patterned glass, sheet glass.
2. Color: clear or colored are all available.
3. Specification/Size:800*350,750*310,1200*480,1350*450,1100*325,1500*480 and so on..We can cut the glass into your required size.
4.Thickness: generally 18 mm to 20 mm.
5. Technology: clear tempered glass, acid etched glass, mistlite backing, panel glass with bevels and clusters, colored glass, patterned glass for decorative. With rich color, beautiful patterns ,the glasses can be made into all kinds of products you can imagine.
6. Application: kitchen, entry doors, interior doors, windows, showcase, veranda, cathedral,desktop, etc.
1. There are triple panel glass to constitute, both of the surface are smooth with the vivid design in the middle panel.
2. Unique design for modern style, strong material to prevent bump, keep warm, hot resistance, lively color to attract eyes
3. Decorative glass just belong to you: We can make the design just as you like.
4. High-quality glass that guarantee our glass are fabricated strictly and checked carefully oneach process, they can be used for many ways.
here are no much differences in glass. The decision should be completely based on what catches the eye and works best with the rest of the kitchen. The etched glass is widely used, though the more decoration you put on it, the less transparent it becomes. Amongst the most important advantages of glass doors is the ability to see through them. This prevents wastage of time searching around. So balance needs to be found between function and fashion.
Where It Is Used
Almost everyone has felt the need of having a glass cabinet and its usefulness. It’s used in household furniture set-up and in the shops. The usual cabinet essentially comprises of two doors. However, there are more advanced types with unique designs which have several knobs and doors. The quality of the glass used in the cabinet also varies a great deal. So it merely depends on what type you will purchase.
These stained glass cabinet doors may also be hung from a wall, though there are provisions as to where these are inbuilt in the house. Most people use these in their bathrooms. The daily materials used in bathing are normally stored in these. You can keep soap cases, shampoo bottles, soap, towels in the bathroom cabinet. Normally, these cabinets are fixed atreasonable distance from bathroom showers.
The major use of glass cabinet can be found in the living room. Different types of showpieces are kept in them to display the propensity of the home owner. They are usually large compared to those in the bathrooms and kitchens. Some people even keep stereo systems and television inside the cabinets. They contain strong shelves that are made of glass. These create enough space to contain large items, specifically electronic goods.
Advantages Of Glass Cabinet Doors
Glass doors are preferred for good display and illumination of your items. Also you can make use of focus lights on the inside of the cabinets to display some special statues. Besides, visitors can plainly see the things you have kept in your cabinet for display as glass cabinets direct light through them.
They are an elegant way to enhance your kitchen as they are both beautiful as well as functional. This will greatly improve how you use your kitchen and its worth when you want to put your house on sale. Maintaining these cabinets is really cheap and doesn’t take too much time to clean. All you need is a window pane cleaner or water and some soft cloth for drying.