Classical Thermal / Sound Insulation Door Art Glass Sheets With Black Chrome
|Place of Origin:||CHANGSHU CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 PIECE|
|Packaging Details:||plywood packing|
|Delivery Time:||25 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||8000 PIECE MONTH|
|Function:||Keep Warm Artist Thermal Insulation Sound Insulation||Size:||Custom Design Availble|
|Caming Available:||Brass, Nickel, Patina.||Electroplating:||Chrome, Black Chrome, Satin Nickel|
art glass window panels,
art glass sheets
Classical Color Door Art Glass Panels Thermal Sound Insulation Various Shape
Entry doors and interior doors are not just a functional way to move through rooms – they can make a dramatic architectural statement to add economic value, interest and style to a home. There is not better way to create a one of a kind look than by using decorative door glass. This article will identify (1) where to use decorative glassin doors (2) advantages and disadvantages of decorative glass and (3) various options to choose from.
Where to use decorative glass
he most common uses for decorative glass are:
- Front entry door (the door can be made of steel, fiberglass or wood).
- Transom windows mounted above exterior and interior doors. These can be shaped in rectangular, curved or arched tops.
- Sidelights (also sometimes spelled sidelites). These are fixed narrow panels on the side of the door.
- Interior wood doors
s have shown that a glass panel interior door can provide an excellent vintage appearance to a house or any apartment. To be factual, a glass panel interior door comes with natural beautiful look. However, glass panel interior doors can be made of any design or fit a special architect requirement. Apart from being unique in nature, glass panel interior doors unleash some other benefits.
One of the main advantages of glass panel interior doors is good or effective insulating features. They also unleash high energy efficiency. Nevertheless, they can be fabricated from almost any material as a base. Glass panel interior doors come with great resistance and durability against humidity and moisture. When talking about installation, glass panel interior doors are easy to install. Though, they can also display some flaws such being difficult to clean, expensive and just to mention a few. Below is a clear description of the advantages and disadvantages of a glass panel interior door.
Advantages of decorative glass
Decorative glass can provide many functional and aesthetic benefits for your entryway. Here is a partial list:
- Increase home resale value – A study by Remodeling Magazine in 2010 showed that exterior entry doors provided the highest return on investment of any type of home improvement project.
- Add to curb appeal – The focal point of many homes is the front door. The addition of decorative glass can add pizzazz to this important area.
- Increase energy efficiency – Decorative glass is not available in double pane low e glassand triple pane options which can often reduce heating and cooling costs vs. an existing door.
- Increase privacy – By using an obscure pattern of glass you can move light through a door and maintain privacy simultaneously.
- Create an architectural style – You can create virtually an architectural style (Renaissance, Contemporary, Craftsman, Frank Lloyd Wright, Victorian, Colonial, Bungalow, New American, Spanish, European etc.) using decorative door glass.
- Increase light – Brighter spaces can make a home feel more open and using front door glass can allow increased natural light to stream into the home – and more energy efficient glass packages can improve the efficiency of the home at the same time.
Disadvantages of decorative glass
Although there are many positives there are disadvantages of decorative glass to consider:
- Adds cost to the door – In general the cooler the decorative glass package the more expensive it is.
- Provides less security – It is usually easier to break through glass than to break through the door itself.
Decorative glass options have expanded greatly over the last few years. Some of the options include:
- Decorative caming – Depending on the manufacturer decorative caming is available in patina, polished brass and zinc.
- Fluted, beveled, leaded, glue chip, granite and art glass.
- Arch top windows and transoms – above a door a decorative arch top window or rectangular transom can bring in light and add style.
- Colored glass – Add shades of bronze, blue and green to add a splash of color with your light.
- Custom glass designs – One of kind custom designs can even be put into a door.