Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.

           

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsInsulated Glass Panels

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

Certification
Good quality Wrought Iron Glass for sales
Good quality Wrought Iron Glass for sales
Customer Reviews
you are a honest supplier, we are very happy to work with U

—— Louis

The quality is very good and worth relying on

—— Amy

I'm Online Chat Now

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

China Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved supplier

Large Image :  Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHANGSHU CHINA
Brand Name: SYSEN
Certification: IGCC IGMA

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1 PIECE
Price: negotiable
Packaging Details: plywood packing
Delivery Time: 25 DAYS
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T
Supply Ability: 10000 PIECE MONTH
Detailed Product Description
Spacer:: Aluminium, Plastic, Thermo Plastic (warm Edge) Size: Custom Design Availble
Cut Holes: Available Edge Work:: Polished Egde,grinded Edge,etc
Application: Building Structure: Hollow

REPLACEMENT INSULATED GLASS UNIT

Are you looking for a way to consume less energy in your home or office? Installing a new Replacement Insulated Glass Unit is ideal for cutting costs, while also being better for the environment.

This product consists of two panes of tempered glass separated by a spacer. The space between the two panes of glass is filled with air. These are most often used in residential window applications.

These are custom manufactured dual pane window units meant to be replacements existing windows in your home. You can select glass pane thickness and overall sealed window unit thickness. These can be purchased with or without the white grid between the panes.

We help preserve the looks of your home, while adding the value of theenergy efficient windows

There are several benefits associated with dual pane windows. The most well-known is energy savings as they are the most common type of energy residential insulated windows on the market today. Originally intended to protect homes from extreme weather conditions, other benefits have been convincing people to install them with increasing frequency.

Dual pane windows keep the heat out during the hot months and cold out during the cold months, cutting down energy use. Additionally dual pane windows help with noise reduction and can update the appearance of a house while also increasing resale value.

 

Bland name Sysen Glass
Item name Insulated Glass
Size Customer Demand
Thickness 8mm+9A+8mm
Color Euro Bronze, Golden Bronze, Dark Bronze, Grey, Pink, French Green, Dark Green, Blue, Ultra Clear, etc.
Minimum order 200 square meters
Package Engineered Wood Cases
Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment
Delivery period Within 20 days
Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request
Application Window,door,curtain wall,stair,etc.

2. Applications— acrylic/pmma sheet

 

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

Insulating Glass
Curve Insulated Glass consists of two or more than two pieces of glass. The different pieces of glass are isolated through aluminum tubes whose insides are filled with desiccant. The hollow space is inflated with dry air or inert gas and sealed with butyl rubber, polysulphide sealant, or structural adhesive, to form glass with dry space.

Characteristic
Curve Insulated Glass can well insulate heat, insulate sound and lower self-weight of buildings.

Purpose
As modern architecture and curtain wall glass develop, especially higher requirements are put forward for energy conservation, insulating glass has been widely applied in buildings, vehicles, freezers, as well as occasions which can provide quite and comfortable indoor conditions at constant temperature and with constant humidity.

Processing Equipment
The company adopts Austria’s LISEC automatic insulating glass production line. Its imported aluminum spacing frame relies on automatic bending technology for one step molding. The molecular sieve desiccant features pressure type auto-stuffing, automatic film removal, two-component sealing, and dual sealing, to ensure high sealing and low due point and prolong its service life.

 

 

Double Pane Insulated Glass Replacement For Office Door With Glass Windows Curved

 

Our mission is to help you regardless of the size of your order. If you do have a large order, we also have wholesale prices to better help with your bottom line, all the while providing the units in the same time efficient manner we promise to all our clients.

 

Contact Details
Changshu Sysen glass products Co. Ltd.

Contact Person: info

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)