Hammered glass China fashionable patterned glass Float Glass Acid Etched ANTITHEFT artistic
Quick further Details
- Place of Origin: SuZhou, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: SYS
- Model Number: clear float glass
- Function: Acid Etched Glass, Bulletproof Glass, Decorative Glass, Heat Absorbing Glass, Heat Reflective Glass, Insulated Glass, Low-E Glass
- Shape: Curve, Flat
- Structure: Hollow, Solid
- Technique: Clear Glass, Coated Glass, Figured Glass, Laminated Glass, Stained Glass, Tempered Glass, Tinted Glass
- Type: Float Glass
- Color: ultra clear
- Bending Strength: AAA
- Compressive Strength: AAA
- Thickness: 4MM to 12MM
- Size: 1650x2200, 1830x2440, 3300x2140, etc.
- Name: ultra clear float glass
- Certificate: ISO9001, CCC,
- Other name: low iron float glass
- ultra clear float glass: ultra clear float glass
- Glass type: float glass
||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm
||30% T/T in advance, and balance before shipment.
||Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
- Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications
- Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
Rider Glass’ advantage
- We manufacture a wide range of glass to meet your different demands: Float glass, Tinted glass, Stained glass, Laminated glass, Mirror glass, Aluminum mirror, Silver mirror, Reflective glass, Online coated glass, Patterned glass, Figured glass, Wired glass, Colored glass, Tempered glass, Toughened glass, Safety glass, Shower doors glass, Emulsificated glass, Acid-etched glass, Obscure glass, Sandblasted glass, Solar glass, Ultra clear low iron glass, Low-E glass, Obscure glass, Glass block, Glass brick, Picture frame in different colors and sizes.
Patterned or figured glass is a kind of decorative and translucent flat glass with embossed patterns on one or both surfaces. The patterns are able to soften the light in a space and at a suitable angle, to curtain the visibility through it.
It’s made by running molten glass over a patterned roller which reproduces the pattern on the glass. The special property of decoration, patterned glass can fully allow the light to pass through and on the other hand, can limit or prevent clear view effectively.
1) Rich and colorful pattern designs provide unique decorative results: or obscure and quiet, or sparkling and lively, or serious and elegant, or bold and generous…
2) Tangible stereoscopic patterns will never fade.
3) Each distinctive pattern offers a different level of obscuration, providing privacy without sacrificing natural light.
4) Can help to give an impression of space and provides a personalized and timeless effect to all environments.
5) Can be cut, ground, drilled, tempered, laminated and printed, etc